Our adult ministries provide many opportunities to get “plugged in” with others seeking to build their relationship with God and one another.
- Seekers Class: Meets in Room 18 (Across from the Secretary's Office) Mary Jane Reed is the Teacher.
- Wednesday Morning Prayer Group - 10 AM
- 3B’s (Breakfast Brunch Bunch): First Thursday of the Month at Cracker Barrel, 10:00 a.m.
- Presbyterian Women's Bible Study Group meets the second Monday at 10 AM at the church.
- Youth Group, 2nd & 4th Sundays of each month, 7:30 - 9 PM.
- Children's Morning Out, 3rd Saturday of each month, 10 AM - Noon.
We Glorify God through music.
- Bell Choir: Wednesday, 6:00 P.M.
- Chancel Choir: Wednesday, 7:00 P.M.
- Children’s Choir: As Appropriate
All members are ministers at Calvary. We care for each other in many different ways.
- Congregational Fellowship Committee
- Prayer Chain
- Visitation – home, nursing home, hospital
- Childcare during worship and other functions